android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players > General MP3 Player / PMP Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2011, 05:14 AM

Default Larger capacity music player, Upgrading From Sansa Fuze

Hi everyone. My fuze is starting to wear out, and it's also close to reaching it's full capacity (8 gb + 8 gb from the sd)

So I realize I really need a large capacity player as my music continues to grow. These are the things I'm looking for.
  • Large Capacity
  • Does not need a program to be able to transfer music (ie I don't want to use itunes)
  • Good music quality
  • Able to play flac, ogg, etc
I've survived without gapless on my fuze, but it would be nice. Not necessary. Also the ability to play games, videos, internet is NOT what I'm looking for (but if it's part of it... then whatever)

I've been looking at some things, namely the J3 and the X7. J3 I'm really interested in, but it doesn't have the same capacity as the X7. And then I was looking at this thread and the X7 is huge! Most of the time my music player is in my pocket, and I do usually carry a lot in my pocket.

Another option I have also heard about is that I could go for an ipod? Not sure which version though. And I was wondering if you rockbox it, would you have to use a program to transfer music? (I think zune is out of the question because I need to use a program to transfer music)

Thanks for your help!

p.s. I live in the US

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
capacity, j3, large, player, x7