android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2011, 01:55 PM

Default Clip+, Zip or new Spark

Hey guys,
I am looking for a budget mp3 player. I liked the Sansa Clip+ and Sansa Zip(review) but the only problem is its short battery life(Clip+: from 6-12hrs).

I want to use the player while exercising and long trips so I want to avoid touchscreens(also it kills the battery) and want long battery life of atleast 15+ hours.

I read the review on the Philips GoGear Spark and found it quite interesting with its great battery life(around 27 hrs!) and easy interface but with limited storage of 4GB and now they have introduced a new model with a clip but a reduced battery life of 22 hours! I have tried to find some reveiws on it but can't seem to find a single one. Can anyone please do a review on it, atleast the battery life?

I also found the Sony E series interesting with its battery life of 50 hrs! If its true can someone please suggest any models?

Also, I really liked the clip+ but how do you guys deal with its low battery life espcially on long trips where you can't charge it? If you Rockbox it how much improvement can be seen? Do you guys carry any instant battery recharge pack? Like this one: http://anythingbutipod.com/2009/08/c...attery-review/
Can you suggest some more products like this with similar or larger battery life and some other mp3 player with strong battery life?
Thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
battery packs, philips spark, sansa clip+