android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2011, 10:22 AM

Default Database Refresh And Playlist Management Questions

hey guys, i just found out about rockbox today and started to use it for my 8gb clip+ (v1) with a 32gb microSDHC card from ADATA, now i got a couple of questions:

- is there any way to get rid of the "refreshing your media" message while just charging up without any changes on the file structure? This issue is the reason i got to know rockbox as people said they used it and dont have the problem - i just didnt figure out yet what they did to do so

- i miss the feature "play all" while browsing my folders from the original firmware. in rockbox i can only find playlists but find them hard to manage when i just want to listen to all songs in my "#new" folder for example, where i put in all the new albums. I will invest some time later to get into the playlist features but is the "play all" option from the original firmware just not available in rockbox or can i enable it somewhere?

- on my windows 7 computer i manage a winamp playlist with around 1000 songs. those are songs from new albums which i run in a shuffle to listen to the "new stuff". as i am very low on time in the last months i had no chance to clear off that list, usually i remove songs from the playlists once i know them very good. Question: What is the bext way to get this big playlist to my player using rockbox?

Im sure i will get more questions but i will read more in the forum before posting when i got some more time, those two issues are just the most pressing ones as i am leaving for a 3 weeks vacation very soon and i hvae no time to do deeper investiagions now sorry for that and thanks for you help!!

Chris

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
amok, remove rockbox, transfer winamp playlist