android
Old 08-19-2011, 12:14 PM

Default Multiple UCIs on J3

Is there any way to have three completely different UCIs on the J3? I've been able to upload a single UCI or three different configurations for the same UCI. However I have been unable to upload three totally different UCIs.

I was planning to use Kizune's Lynx, Sense, and Leaf for one interface and Claws Music, main menu, and radio UI for the second interface.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Ultra Senior Member

3 Different UCI main menu's is possible the 3 musics/video/radio is a bit more complicated Kizune and Claw has a launcher system I don't know how this all would intertwine though it should work. But as far as Claws Music I think that's incompatible correct me if I'm wrong.

Old 08-19-2011, 01:00 PM

Oh no. I wasn't planning to combine Claws and Kizune's UCIs. I was wondering if I could use Claws and Kizune's UCIs individually as two of the available UIs. I can load Claws' UI individually and Kizune's UI individually. But when I load both (even after relabeling) the main menu UIs work, but the music/video/radio don't work at all.

I'm thinking that perhaps I've been mislabeling the sub-UIs. I've tried a number of formats including: 1_music.swf and music1.swf , but nothing has really worked.

Old 08-19-2011, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupofJoeTing View Post
I'm thinking that perhaps I've been mislabeling the sub-UIs. I've tried a number of formats including: 1_music.swf and music1.swf , but nothing has really worked.
You can implement multiple high-level main menus, because Cowon's design supports three alternatives... just properly named mainmenu1.swf, mainmenu2.swf and mainmenu3.swf.

However there is no equivalent in the lower-level sub-system UCI's. The music interface uses music.swf. There are no alternative names which are "triggers" for the UCI, so you can only have one alternative and functional music UCI installed at a time.