android
Old 08-10-2011, 01:45 PM

Default Buy a new?

I bought a Clip+ a wile ago but the powerbutton broke. I lost my warrenty when I tryed to fix it. Now I want a new one but I would like to know how to avoid to broke it again.

Was I unlucky or is it very common to broke them? What can I do to make it to last longer? If I dont drop it can I expect to last?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markust View Post
I bought a Clip+ a wile ago but the powerbutton broke. I lost my warrenty when I tryed to fix it. Now I want a new one but I would like to know how to avoid to broke it again.

Was I unlucky or is it very common to broke them? What can I do to make it to last longer? If I dont drop it can I expect to last?
One choice is to wait until September. Based on Sansa's past history there will probably be a new Clip out then (ie Clip fall 2007, Fuze Sept 2008, Clip+ Sept 2009, Fuze+ Sept 2010).

Unfortunately the broken power button seems to be a regular problem with the Clip+. I know that there are LOTS of folks (me included) that haven't had that problem. But I don't know what I have done (or not done) to prevent the problem.

Steve