android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2011, 02:02 PM

Smile Just Bought A Clip+ After 2 iPods Died This Year

I'll keep it short and sweet. I hate Steve Jobs. I find the entire aura of Apple to be a complete joke. It is a status product, not a quality product like the world will have you believe. I used to own a Mac long time ago in the 90's and compared to PC's it was overpriced and lacked features. Voila! Nothing has changed.

I bought into the iPod hype in 2005 October and got one as a gift. $420 baby! Got it engraved on the Apple site. 60gb. Something unheard of at that time. Pretty much a portable computer the size of a deck of cards. Protected it with state-of-the-art screen protector and never dropped it. Well it broke this year after 6 years of use. I had it as my main player in my car that with docking station and all. It took the sunlight. It took the cold. It kept working. Well that was until the sound card stopped working this year. You see there is a problem when an mp3 player will turn on and work but not have sound...

Then I go to my 2nd in command - iPod Shuffle. Strictly for gym use. Anyways yada yada yada, I left it in my gym shorts. Put the shorts in the washer with lots of detergent. Then I run that bad boy in the dryer for 40 minutes until I hear a clicking sound. I open the dryer to expect a rock or pebble and I see my shuffle is not shufflin' anymore. Burnt to a crisp.

Apple is a horrible company and outsource many of the components in their products to places like Skyworks and Triquint.

I have since bought a Clip+ 4gb for $34.99 on Amazon and have used it 2 days. It is awesome.

The end!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]