android
Old 12-29-2006, 06:38 PM

Default Pause Between Subscription Songs?

I am a new Sandisk Sansa e260 owner that is frustrated with the gaps between songs purchased with a subscription. I have used Urge and Rhapsody and with both services the songs downloaded have about 5-10 second gaps between songs. There are not any gaps between songs that are ripped from CD's. I was wondering if the Clix has the same gaps between songs purchased from stores like Urge or Rhapsody. Thanks for any insight, this is driving me crazy and I can't find a Clix locally to try it out.

Mike

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-30-2006, 12:07 AM

The Clix has a slight pause between songs (<2s), I'm not aware if there are any gaps in purchased songs (as I have not used yet any on mine), however on other forums I have not seen any comments regarding this particular issue, so I may assume it is not the case for the Clix, though it can actually be there... I'll keep an eye on this issue, as I plan on buying songs on-line from Urge.

Old 12-30-2006, 09:56 AM

Just a thought, is there some sort of setting in the program you're using for your downloads you may need to adjust. I had a slightly similar problem (different device) but was caused by the setting I used during the downloads.

Old 12-31-2006, 02:21 AM

On the clix, the gap for DRM content is very close to the same as it is for clear content. ~2sec.