android
Go Back   abi>>forums > General Audio > Headphones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2011, 10:29 PM

Default Looking for quality headphones I can use around campus

I'm looking for a good pair of headphones. I'm comfortable paying around 70 but would go up to 100 if the sound quality is really worth it. I'll be using them a lot while riding my bike around campus this year, so they need to sound good while I'm moving around and in the wind. They also need to be built well as the last few headphones I've had blew speakers within a year and I'm so sick of that And they need to be isolating enough to keep out the general cacophony of a college campus.

As far as stuff I listen to: Daft Punk, Beatles, Bob Dylan, Simon and Garfunkel, The Kooks, White Stripes, Gaslight Anthem, Regina Spektor, Apostle of Hustle, Beck, Less than Jake, Ramones, Dead Kennedys, The Doors, The Eagles, Elton John, Flaming Lips, Marvin Gaye, Foals, Frightened Rabbits, Iron and Wine, Morning Benders, Mumford and Sons, Neutral Milk Hotel, Oasis, Pink Floyd, Ra Ra Riot, Red Hot Chilipeppers, The Killers, The Weakerthans, The Weepies, Some Regge, Rap, Soul and jazz and a bit of classical. Basically a lot of rock and punk derivatives/singer-songwriters with a lot of piano, sax, brass and string instruments

Edit: will be using the Sansa Fuze Rockboxed if that factors in.

Last edited by Mr. mister; 07-10-2011 at 12:07 AM. Reason: specify player

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]