android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2011, 06:44 PM

Default Good IEM's £100 or Under?

Hey guys, getting a Cowon J3 and I feel I should get myself a good pair of IEM's to go with them.

Musical taste, well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last.FM
I'm into post-rock, black metal, ambient, experimental and doom metal, including:
Jakob, Rosetta, Agalloch, Kayo Dot, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Moonsorrow, Mono, Wolves in the Throne Room, Altar of Plagues, Les Discrets, Isis, This Will Destroy You, Deathspell Omega, God Is an Astronaut, A Silver Mt. Zion, Amia Venera Landscape, Earth, Lantlôs, 40 Watt Sun, Ludicra, Black Swan, Swans, Primordial, Sólstafir, Woods of Desolation, Cold Body Radiation, Moss, Mar de Grises, A Forest of Stars, Blut aus Nord, Caspian, Thou, Neurosis, The Mount Fuji Doomjazz Corporation, Ahab, Alcest, Black Wreath, Burzum, Anathema, Shape of Despair, Boris, Summoning, Embers, Ef, Sleepmakeswaves, Estatic Fear, Sailors With Wax Wings, Eluvium, Sunlight Ascending, Krallice.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/DragonBottles
Whatever you think would compliment that taste. Isolation is very important.

I was thinking of the Hippo VB's, but since they're known as a "basshead" kind of headphone, perhaps they'd be a bit too bassy for me? I tend to deal with lows a lot (drone etc.) but not necessarily bass.

Any advice would be great. Thanks!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]