android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2011, 08:12 AM

Default Gaming/Music headphones <$150

Hey there, I have currently decided to buy a new headset, for gaming and listening to music. My price range is around $50-$150, cutting down my budget due to work reasons etc.

I'm looking for a comfy, durable headset which will not get irritating after long hours of use. I will be mainly using these for gaming. Preferably Closed design as I don't want any leakage and do not really want to be disturbed by background noises.

This headset will be combined with a clip on mic or just a desktop mic, I am still unsure of this. But I have been looking into this quite thoroughly and have found the Zalman ZM-MIC1 clip on microphone. I only choose a clip on as I have heard that the inbuilt mics aren't the best of quality. I will be using the majority of my time doing recordings of my voice in games etc. Such as voice-overs, let's plays and walkthroughs. So I need crystal clear audio. If this is possible of course. Let me know if it can be done.

So, what I am basically asking is, what headphones can I get for around this price with a clip on microphone that will be heard clearly by others. This is my first time here and the first thread I've made on this forum, so if this is incorrect or something is wrong, or there is already a thread or area specifically made for this, please let me know.

By the way guys, I am currently in Brisbane, Australia. So if you know of any good shops for headphones/microphones, I would be grateful if you were to tell me know where one is or the names of some. Cheers.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
australia, gaming, headphones, microphone, music