android
Old 01-30-2008, 10:40 PM

Default Trouble with the NS-BT400

I have a NS-BT400(Computer says it's NS-BTS21)
I've used it just fine on my Dad's computer, but I can't get it to play sound on mine. My Adapter is GBU221.

PS: When I right click on his BT logo in the System Tray, there is an Add...Device option. On mine, the closest thing I have is some Wizard.

Update 01/31/08 1256
I updated my drivers and the menu option of "Add Bluetooth Device" is present. It can use the Play/Pause, Next, and Previous functions, but I still can't get any audio to come out of it.

In my reading I've noticed mentions of two thingies, one by/for Windows and one called WIDCOMM(website says it is now Broadcom). Can anybody point me to some downloads/explanations of these so I can maybe try both of them.

Update 01/31/08 1328
Turns out I had to set winamp to use Bluetooth Stereo Audio. I assumed setting it globally in Windows would do it, but no. Everything is working except Play/Pause doesn't Pause. It only plays the file from the begining, but I can live with that.

Update 01/31/08 1335

Turned on Global Hotkeys and it let me fix the key's action

Last edited by xnamkcor; 01-31-2008 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Super Resolved

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-28-2009, 02:24 AM

Default Trouble with the NS-BT400

We have not reviewed this product but here is CNET's buying advice on Speakers & Speaker Systems. This content was chosen based on the features included with this model of speakers & speaker system.Before shopping for speakers, try to imagine where you're going to put them in your room. Speakers can be placed on floor stands, hung on wall brackets, or placed on furniture. Subwoofers typically sound best in room corners or near the left- or right-front speakers.

Old 09-13-2011, 12:36 AM

Default update 9/12/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnamkcor View Post
I have a NS-BT400(Computer says it's NS-BTS21)
I've used it just fine on my Dad's computer, but I can't get it to play sound on mine. My Adapter is GBU221.

PS: When I right click on his BT logo in the System Tray, there is an Add...Device option. On mine, the closest thing I have is some Wizard.

Update 01/31/08 1256
I updated my drivers and the menu option of "Add Bluetooth Device" is present. It can use the Play/Pause, Next, and Previous functions, but I still can't get any audio to come out of it.

In my reading I've noticed mentions of two thingies, one by/for Windows and one called WIDCOMM(website says it is now Broadcom). Can anybody point me to some downloads/explanations of these so I can maybe try both of them.

Update 01/31/08 1328
Turns out I had to set winamp to use Bluetooth Stereo Audio. I assumed setting it globally in Windows would do it, but no. Everything is working except Play/Pause doesn't Pause. It only plays the file from the begining, but I can live with that.

Update 01/31/08 1335

Turned on Global Hotkeys and it let me fix the key's action

Update 9/12/11

The characters NS-BTS21 represent the name of the driver, not the device. The device is still NS-BT400. Have been trying to get that driver for a week. If anyone has it available, please post notice here