android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2011, 01:42 PM

Default L> New Headphones

Hey!

So, after some thinking and help from other members, on a thread I made some time ago I decided to keep my soundcard and get a good pair of headphones instead!

Now, my budget goes up to 150€ (preferably with postage fees included from Europe).

I don't know much about headphones, not even the known Sennheiser (I think they have tons of models), but since I joined ABi I've kept and eye open on some reviews, and the one that really catches my eye is the AIAIAI TMA-1, I simply love how they look and apparently they sound great! They cost 180€ though, and even if it's 'only' 30€ more, have in mind that I'm already pushing my budget to 150€...

I like a good and strong bass, but not basshead. Midrange natural as it can be, (contrary to the TMA-1 which have a more forward midrange) and very detailed and non fatigating treble. Well, mostly a balanced sounding pair of headphones but fun to listen to!

Regarding the isolation, I don't mind the outside noise but I would prefer not to leak any sound, even though I usually listen in low volume. Comfort wise, must be comfortable for some hours, and I have a small head, I don't know if that affects anything.

I usually don't like big sized headphones, but they are welcome as well, any kind of headphone will do I guess.

I'm almost sure I forgot something...

Anyway, any suggestions/thoughts are welcome!

Thanks.

Last edited by sYlt; 05-06-2011 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Changed some things for an easier reading (I hope).

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]