android
Old 04-19-2011, 12:57 AM

Default after playing a few tracks D3 stops playing

i have a problem with my cowon d3 since ive owned it,basically after playing a few tracks it stops playing.The machine still stays on but needs a manual input to start playing again. Is it simply a setting in the play mode or do i have a problem. The thing is im slightly retarded and can't be bothered reading instructions, with my age not a lot goes in can some one replay in laymans terms, maybe its just a play back mode ? i `dont know how to change the play mode

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-19-2011, 09:35 AM

You might want to do a full factory restart OR really take the time to read the manual and understand what it is that is in your hands. It doesn't hurt and you might learn something cool about the COOL D3!

Old 04-19-2011, 10:59 AM

Thread title (original 'cowon d3 problem') changed. Please use descriptive thread titles.

Old 04-19-2011, 11:11 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Depending on how you've sorted though your music, the playlist subset may only include a few songs. If repeat is off, the D3 will only play through the last level of sorted songs once then stop. If you are 3 levels in, say choosing genres, then Blues, then an album, the Folder option will either only play the songs in that album (1) or let you cross to the next album under blues (folder). It is a little hard to understand, but it lets you listen across 3rd level sort results.

Old 04-19-2011, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olley View Post
Depending on how you've sorted though your music, the playlist subset may only include a few songs. If repeat is off, the D3 will only play through the last level of sorted songs once then stop. If you are 3 levels in, say choosing genres, then Blues, then an album, the Folder option will either only play the songs in that album (1) or let you cross to the next album under blues (folder). It is a little hard to understand, but it lets you listen across 3rd level sort results.
Just hit the "songs" button to see all your songs, then tap one to play it. It should play through all of your music without stopping. If it behaves, then this is your problem. If it stops without finishing, your music is messed up or your D3 has a problem.