android
Old 04-15-2011, 08:17 AM

Default Graphics and story needed

Hello everybody,

I am a beginning developer and I have an interesting idea for a sidescrolling game (meaning how it works).

I want to know if anyone wants to suggest a story for the game.

I am also looking for someone to do the graphics.

If you want to help, just send me a PM with your story or just PM me if you want to work on graphics.

Thanks,
jbgrzy

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-19-2011, 12:35 PM

Good luck, I asked several times for graphics help on Balloon Fight and never really got any.

Old 04-19-2011, 01:23 PM

I think it would help to know what the mechanics of your game are. The main idea, if there's a gameplay 'gimmick', etc. I mean, I could write a million stories, but how would I know it would fit with your game? I need more info.

Old 04-19-2011, 02:31 PM

I'll help with graphics, but how can I contact you?

Old 04-19-2011, 04:04 PM
Ultra Senior Member

"Once upon a time..."

Do you want a Fairy tale? Adventure? Romance? Diverging 3D shooter game plot? A little more info would be helpful.

Old 04-19-2011, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenArms3 View Post
I think it would help to know what the mechanics of your game are. The main idea, if there's a gameplay 'gimmick', etc. I mean, I could write a million stories, but how would I know it would fit with your game? I need more info.
My idea was, since a small device with basically only a touch screen to accept input, that the main character would be stationary in the center of the screen (at least for now, it could be changed if it is more ergonomic), and the user scrolls the world and background sideways.

Quote:
I'll help with graphics, but how can I contact you?
You can PM me.

Quote:
"Once upon a time..."

Do you want a Fairy tale? Adventure? Romance? Diverging 3D shooter game plot? A little more info would be helpful.
. . . I'll get back to you on that tomorrow.

Thanks,
jbgrzy

Last edited by jbgrzy; 05-02-2011 at 12:47 PM.

Old 04-19-2011, 11:04 PM

Location: Pennsylvania, United States of America(but always Saint Andrews, Scotland, United Kingdom), Earth, S

I would be willing to add any input on story if needed. So PM if you need said input. But it would help if I knew if it will be like modern day military with like guns ie. a shooter or something where you just run around.
Posted via ZuneHD, yeah that's right be jealous.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:57 AM

Would this help anyone come up with a story or graphics?

Old 04-20-2011, 11:38 AM

Location: Pennsylvania, United States of America(but always Saint Andrews, Scotland, United Kingdom), Earth, S

Looks like something shell silverstien would draw.lol. But maybe they could be from another world(or some remote island or something) and then wake up one day in that box( or they could be taken from their world by some scientist. But they come out of the box and they see more of their people in jars and stuff being tested on by the evil scientist in a big castle or somewhere else. And then jist of the game would be freeing the rest their people and getting back home (where ever that might be). Just a rough story line hope that helps.

Old 04-20-2011, 11:53 AM

Also try asking for graphics and some story ideas over at www.zumeboards.com they've got some talented people over there.

Tags
apps