android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2011, 01:40 PM

Default One more rumor for the HD

Hello all,

I've been a lurker on this forum for literally years, and I feel like i know you all already.

Also let me start by saying that I absolutely love my Zune. It's an amazing device that does exactly what I want it to. I don't want to start illicit rumors but with everything going on with the rumors and such recently I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in.

I work at my local best buy as a sales rep selling digital cameras, mp3 players ect... I was selling a Zune the day when I realized we were all out of 16GB players. I checked our systems and it says that the Zune is discontinued and we would not be getting any more in. Now I know best buy is by no means the greatest electronics retailer in the world, and we don't have the most comprehensive selection either, so take this as you wish.

I find it strange that we would stop carrying something like that, if it was still in production. Either way I'm really sad, because I find it so much fun to sell a zune. People are always amazed when you tell them what it can actually do, and for the the price ($100 less than that of an ipod touch for double the space). But I digress...

Anyhow I'm not saying that this is the final proof of zune death or anything, just that at least the best buy I work at is not going to carry it anymore.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]