android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2011, 09:24 PM

Default Which Zune Originals Design Should I Get?

I'm picking up a Zune HD 32GB now that its had an appealing price drop for its Canadian release, and I want to have one of their custom designs engraved on the back. I'm probably going to get it in blue, and I'm deciding between four different designs:

I like this one because my favourite music genre is rock, and this cover reminds me of a Pink Floyd album. I also think the wallpaper that comes with it is really cool, and it's well-composed on the back. It does seem kind of cheesy, though...

This is another good one. It has pretty stunning complexity, but what's most annoying about it is it's badly cropped on the back. The wallpaper it comes with is also quite dull.

This one is pretty well composed on the back of the device, and it looks pretty interesting to boot. It's kind of old-fashioned, though, and I'm not a big fan of the earthy tones on the wallpaper.

This is one of the stock designs, a holdout from the Zune 120 days. It looks pretty cool and comes with a good wallpaper, but it doesn't have quite the same grandeur as the other designs.

Those are my top four runners, but there's over thirty designs on the website, and I'm open to suggestions.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]