android
Old 03-11-2011, 09:50 AM

Default Problems with picture viewr

The picture viewr is too slow and lag.When viewing 480x272 pictures,the browser still need to load?It s not smooth in comparison with ipodtouch.The matrix album art is in similar situation(lag) The j3 is a ultimate pmp ,why is picture viewing too bad?The browser loads in terrible speed with my 2mp cellphone pictures .I'm very disappointed when viewing picture!How to boost up the viewer 's speed?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-11-2011, 09:57 AM
Off-Topic Moderator

Welcome to ABI
Yes, I hope a firmware update will take care of this. I had the J3 for a little while, and I also have the Touch. The Touch handles pictures much better. On the other hand, you are the owner of one of the best sounding DAPs on the planet.

Old 03-11-2011, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musichound View Post
Welcome to ABI
Yes, I hope a firmware update will take care of this. I had the J3 for a little while, and I also have the Touch. The Touch handles pictures much better. On the other hand, you are the owner of one of the best sounding DAPs on the planet.
Thanks.I wish the images can literally "flow" .However i think it 's so hard!Because s9 manufactured in 2009 ,is still a bad picture viewr like j3.And no firmware improves that.
BTW,i find that the battery capacity may be only half of the cowon 's announce. I hate the recycle icon in main menu of j3 .Have any way to set full wallpaper without sth likes bar, recycle....Do you recommend me a uci? Thanks

Old 03-12-2011, 04:07 AM

Indeed. i noticed too that every 9x9 set of pictures you need to wait 1 second to load and let you swipe again. Very annoying when you want to find
a wallpaper for your front screen.
Maybe chakra resolves this?

Old 03-12-2011, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelopsaro View Post
Indeed. i noticed too that every 9x9 set of pictures you need to wait 1 second to load and let you swipe again. Very annoying when you want to find
a wallpaper for your front screen.
Maybe chakra resolves this?
1 second?I doubt your picture is about 480x272? With 2mp picture , the speed is even worse.Indeed,a normal cellphone can do better!