android
Old 03-02-2011, 11:45 AM

Default Ringke cases: anyone checked out the other colours?

Hi folks,
So I'm looking at getting a Ringke case for my new J3 (the Noreve ones are highly covetable, but the price is really a bitt too rich for me), but I'm not sure I want to just go with basic black.

Has anybody seen the other cases in the flesh, so to speak? How garish are the colours?

(Yes, I know they have photos on the website, but without a device actually in the case, and the menu showing for contrast, I'm finding it hard picturing what it might look like actually on a machine.)

I'm considering the Red Wine, but for some reason I'm also contemplating the Mango or Kiwi (even though I normally shy away from bold colours. I guess I'm the typical kind of buyer who is the reason PCs are often beige and hi-fi components are usually black). Does anyone have any observations they can make?

Thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-03-2011, 11:03 AM

I bought 'Aqua Black' which I don't like, t looks like a faded black rather than the sort of half transparent colour I was expecting so if you do decide to go with a darker colour I'd stick with the full black.

John

Old 03-03-2011, 11:59 AM

Ahh, thanks for that. It is a bit hard to be sure of colours from a web photo.