android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Microsoft Zune > Zune HD

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2011, 08:15 AM

Default How do I sync the same library from my Zune to a thumb drive?

This may not be the proper forum for this but here goes anyway.

I have a Kenwood head unit in my car that allows USB input as well as line input (AUX) from MP3 players. My Zune HD 16 will only play through the AUX input and I understand why it won't work through USB (also from my understanding, not very many decks out there support Zune through USB). So I also use the USB input with a thumb drive and obviously the sound is much better.

My question is, how can I sync the same music that's being synced to my Zune HD to my thumb drive without having to do it manually? Is it even possible? I have a massive MP3 collection, and sifting through it to narrow it down to under 16GB (thumb drive is 16GB as well) can be quite tedious. I'd also like to keep the same music on both devices for various reasons, i.e. when I don't have my Zune with me or don't have the flash drive with me.

Seems like there should be an easy way to do that. I know that the Zune software integrates Windows 7 libraries but is it possible to export the Zune software's sync groups to Windows Media player for example?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]