android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Microsoft Zune > Zune HD

Old 02-20-2011, 11:01 PM

Unhappy Album art doesn't show up on device, podcast syncing problems

Okay, I got my Zune for Christmas. I linked it with my desktop pc and later synced files from my laptop too. I started using the laptop more, so i linked the Zune to it. I synced podcasts and music fine with all the album art. Then after another switch back to the desktop I switched to the laptop. Earlier I had deleted all my podcasts and now I decided to re-subscribe. I synced them with some albums I got outside of the Zune Marketplace. The music all showed up, and most of the podcasts, but nothing had album art. It still had artist pictures and info, but no album art. Everything displayed on the computer, but not on the device. I tryed right clicking the albums and selecting 'update album art', then choosing a file I had gotten from the artist site. This didn't work. Also, two of my podcasts played on the computer but not my Zune. I get the error message 'item is missing or can't be played'. I know this happens after running open zdk apps, but it has always gotten fixed after restarting. I was wondering if this is related to my changing the linked pc? Or maybe wireless sync? I had just set it up before this, but all the syncs I talked about were usb. If it matters, I have installed several third party apps and I used to have a Zune Pass but I cancelled a few weeks ago and deleted all the the drm stuff from the Zune software (but maybe not completely from the computer). Thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
album art, linking, podcasts, sync, zune software