android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2011, 11:59 AM

Default mad at exportprive

Hi, i want to post this here so no one will make the same mistake as i did... don't get me wrong, they have great service at export prive, and they are pretty much helpfull with problems, but they have ridiculous policies regarding returns... i got a cowon j3 32gb that bricked within 4 days of usage (a file with a long filename... go figure, no mac usage either), sent it back, they sent it to the cowon repair center even when i said i wanted a refund, took a good 2 weeks at it... and then they tell me that i can only get a partial refund because it was used.

I wouldn't have a problem with this if i wanted a refund because i didn't like it... but the damn thing failed with less than 10 hour playtime on it, didn't have a mark on it, and the earphones and cables where new on their plastic bags (they claimed it was not in mint condition, and not apt for resale).

In the end, counting shipping and all, i lost 100us on a player that i used for no more than 10 hours... so i urge everyone to think about it twice before ordering a device you know might brick or fail from export prive.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]