android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-29-2011, 03:13 PM
briant1234's Avatar
briant1234 briant1234 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 155
Default cowon j3 or wait for the d3?

hey im new to ABI. Do u guys think if i should go ahead and buy the j3, or if i should wait for the d3? my budget is around $200.
Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 AM.