Getting a R0. Help needed on the firmware issue & a few questions.
So I'm finally thinking of getting this player!
Was waiting ages for it to launch then the firmware issues made me backtrack.
Seems like it's been solved besides I can't find any other player with as much options as this player.
Down to my questions -
Regarding the Firmware -
1. As soon as I turn on the player the first time I will put it in "MSC" mode & shut it down.
Then connect it to the PC, let it charge for 10-15 mins. Put the firmware 1.22 file & let it update.
2. I'll use it in "MSC" mode since that's what is recommended.
Hope these steps should take care of the firmware issues?
Regarding the Music/Interface -
1. Can I make/save Playlists on the player itself?
2. Will I be able to add any song I want through browsing to the "Now Playing/On-The-Go" playlist without playing it or while listening to another track?
eg. On the Creative Players...you can listen to a song in the Now Playing section & can add songs by different artists/albums to the Now Playing section.
3. Can I browse the Library alphabetically? Or I will have keep holding the down arrow to go to a particular artist?
4. What's the capacity Windows shows for the 8GB player? 7.40GB? 7.20GB?
5. Will the player support Class 2 16GB microSD cards? What about Class 4?
These are all the questions I can think off now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 AM.