android
Go Back   abi>>forums > Software & Media > Media > Movies & Television

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #41  
Old 02-06-2011, 03:18 AM
Marvin the Martian's Avatar
Marvin the Martian Marvin the Martian is offline
Ultra Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: east central NY state
Posts: 10,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eboyer93 View Post
Why did you even watch them?
I've always been a big fan of vampires/werewolves, etc., so I was curious. Everyone either loves them or hates them...so rather than buy into the hype, on either side, I decided to watch them myself and make up my own mind.

I didn't spend any money on them....and when you get home from work after midnight and can't sleep, and you've already checked emails, forums, etc., what else is there to do? Listen to the day's podcasts....already done. Already had music cranking for 7 hours at work, so the ears need a break.....so watch a movie each of three nights is what I did.
__________________
iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB. Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900 and Lumia 520

Last edited by Marvin the Martian; 02-08-2011 at 12:51 PM.
Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

  #42  
Old 02-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Addicted's Avatar
Addicted Addicted is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 132
Default

I laughed so hard it hurt, I have to say among my awesome books I do have some cliché romance and the twi-mances, its my guilty pleasure, but I laughed my way through 90% of the first film and never bothered with the others (the other 10% I was texting and looking for the gummybears in my pick n' mix)

If I were you Marvin and you need a fix of weird tv late at night I would look up a series called Being Human.

As for crappy films I've seen lately The Abyss was one I dragged out of the cupboard of *I bought it because it was a £1* and it was predictably pants :/
Reply With Quote

  #43  
Old 02-06-2011, 12:02 PM
sYlt's Avatar
sYlt sYlt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 291
Default

Green Hornet.
Reply With Quote

  #44  
Old 02-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Marvin the Martian's Avatar
Marvin the Martian Marvin the Martian is offline
Ultra Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: east central NY state
Posts: 10,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted View Post
If I were you Marvin and you need a fix of weird tv late at night I would look up a series called Being Human.
I am actually a little curious about that show...lol
__________________
iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB. Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900 and Lumia 520
Reply With Quote

  #45  
Old 02-06-2011, 12:55 PM
nodirectionhome nodirectionhome is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Salisbury UK
Posts: 677
Default

All Good Things - utter garbage, pretentious and overblown although Kirsten Dunst is hot.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 AM.