android
Old 01-10-2011, 02:41 PM

Aero Music v1.0 Beta 6

Changes:

- Added Option to disable that the album cover changes when you select a track in Track Preview
- Added TXT lyrics support
---> TXT lyrics have to be put into /LRC/, just like LRC lyrics
- Improved extended volume gesture
- Improved alternative album covers
- Extended touch area of the menubar buttons

Download

Note: I won't add new features to the portrait mode for now because I'm going to work on the landscape mode.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-10-2011, 03:06 PM

Really appreciate your work.
Thanks
Edit: battery issue is resolved

Last edited by rohit3192; 01-11-2011 at 03:32 AM.

Old 01-11-2011, 03:16 PM

Hey, quick question, sorry if I missed the answer:

is it at all possible when designing these kind of UIs to be able to tap the artist name or album title, and access all songs by this artist/album..?

This UI looks incredible...!

Old 01-11-2011, 04:00 PM

This is possible, I can create a plugin which shows two shortcuts.

Last edited by Kizune; 01-11-2011 at 04:13 PM.

Old 01-11-2011, 04:06 PM

:|

That would be beyond awesome.

The one thing I miss the most from my Sony A729 when I try other players is the ability to quickly switch range; all songs in random, or go to the album and then when I go forward it'll only go through the songs in the same album. Or by the same artist, genre, year etc... It's really handy and very easy to use.

Being able to do the same thing with the J3 would make all of its bugs irrelevant to me...!

Old 01-11-2011, 04:12 PM

Lol, just saw that my answer is senseless...

"This isn't possible, but I can create a plugin which shows two shortcuts. "

should be

"This is possible, I can create a plugin which shows two shortcuts. "

Old 01-12-2011, 11:57 AM

No worries, I just read what I wanted to hear... my J3 32GB and ATH M50s will be equally as happy as I will!

Old 01-12-2011, 12:00 PM

I have just downloaded and installed this UCI (my first ever custom UCI) and have to say thanks so much it is awesome!

I have two questions though.

Firstly, what is the second option on the second menu page (tap menu and scroll once), it is a rectangle which turns to a rectangle with two vertical lines either side and one more click gives a rectangle standing up with a shaded out one on its side. What does this button actually do?

Secondly, I love the playlist function, I am a little confused though. To add songs to a playlist I save them as a favourite and then choose the fill playlist option, which transfers them across.

However if I then delete my favourites, but at a later date decide I want to add a song to my playlist, when I follow the same process, it deletes my existing tracks on my playlist and just adds the new one/s listed on my favourites. Is this right?

Do I have to keep my tracks listed on my favourites in order to then add to the playlist or is there another way to add tracks to existing playlists?

Thanks again for this great UCI, I was very relucant to mess around with the standard issue settings on my J3, but I am so glad I did!

Edit to add: If anyone can give me a little help in how to install the El Maco Coverflow browser along side the excellent UCI, I would be very grateful.

Last edited by Leeder; 01-12-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Old 01-12-2011, 01:05 PM

Yes,I also feel need of tutorial as not used Crawl's theme ever.

Old 01-12-2011, 04:20 PM

"Edit to add: If anyone can give me a little help in how to install the El Maco Coverflow browser along side the excellent UCI, I would be very grateful."

The next release I post (right after this post) already contains the cover flow helper plugin, so you can skip the process of installing the plugin.
The only thing you have to do: Install El Maco's Flow Browser.

http://anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58707

You have to install Version 1.03P.

Old 01-12-2011, 04:20 PM

Aero Music v1.0 Beta 7

Changes:

- Bugfixes
- Improved Playlist Manager
---> Split the 'Fill Playlist' entry to two entries: 'Fill Playlist (Overwrite)' and 'Fill Playlist (Append)'
---> Added entry 'Remove Duplicate Tracks' in Playlist Name > Tools
- New PlugIn: Quick Links
---> Shows two buttons: 'album' and 'artist'. The first button automatically browses to the current album (if you're playing a track from the fave list, the fave list is left) of the current artist, and the other button browses to the current artist only. The current track will pause for a moment, but the state is restored automatically, means the track resumes automatically where it stopped.

Download

[PlugIn] Quick Links v1.0
(already included in Aero Music)

Last edited by Kizune; 01-12-2011 at 05:10 PM.

Old 01-12-2011, 05:05 PM

That is AMAZING!!!!! Thank you!!!

Quick question (sorry, you never get rid of the Frenchmen ); how do I quickly go back to playing all songs in random once I'd selected artist or album..? Back to the song list? I don't think I've yet been through all the settings yet so forgive me if this is covered somewhere...

Old 01-12-2011, 05:05 PM

Amazing, thanks so much, this is the first time I have ever experienced Beta testing in action and I am mighty impressed!

I have crossflow working perfectly now (well I have to restructure some of my folders that are G/music/artist/album/cd#/*.mp3 as that structure is too long apparently), many thanks.

Still not sure what the second icon on the second page (one swipe to the right) does, anyone know?

Old 01-12-2011, 05:08 PM

Ah, sorry, didn't see that question.

The icon controls the g sensor processing. (G sensor = gravity sensor)

The first icon, rectangle only, indicates that g sensor processing is off.
The second icon, the one with the lines on each side indicates that you can shake the player to change the track.
And the third icon shows that you can tilt your player to go to landscape mode (not available yet).

Pierre: You have to use the browser.

Old 01-12-2011, 05:14 PM

Ah one thing sorry... if I go back to the track list from the music player, I can't seem to go back to the music player; I click on the cross to the right of the 'All Tracks' bar, but it just becomes selected and doesn't go back to the Now Playing menu... I need to re-start the J3.

Wait... it works now.

Thanks so much Kizune. This is exactly what makes the UI so much better for me. Perfect MUCH sexier too!

Old 01-12-2011, 05:27 PM

Ahh, I thought it was that but on testing it didn't work, however I have just tried the shake player option and it works (I must of had it on a playlist with only one song before).

Thanks again for your help.

Old 01-12-2011, 05:38 PM

Kizune, I am using the simple seekbar style, on the right hand side it displays numbers which I presume are current file/total file (for instance on the song I am listening to at the moment it says 213/1665).

Is there any way I can change this setting to show me current track# of album/total # of tracks in album (so the song I am listening to now would display 2/12, ie track 2 of 12 in the album)?

Is this setting able to be changed anywhere in the settings menu?

Edited to add: I have just noticed that when playing a playlist this display changes to current track # in playlist/total # of tracks in playlist. I am wondering if it can be set to display like this when listening to a particular album?

Last edited by Leeder; 01-12-2011 at 06:11 PM.

Old 01-12-2011, 06:00 PM

Now it has got better(I was experiencing problem with playlists earlier).

Old 01-13-2011, 07:46 AM

The S9/J3 always displays the tracks of the current "playlist" (which in this case means, if you play for example a folder in /Music/ and repeat mode is set to folder, it displays the total number of tracks in that folder because it is the current "playlist"). I can't change that.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:38 AM

Thanks again, I didn't realise I could change my repeat options to track, folder and all (I had it set to all).

I have changed it to folder now and also to only play the album once rather than starting again once all tracks are played, this was another niggle which now I know how to change has made my J3 owner pleasure even greater.

Thanks.