I come seeking advice about the best option for an MP3 player. I am replacing my old CD player, so portability, although it would be a bonus, is not necessary. I want to be able to put my music onto the device, or onto USB/Flash stick, and play it.
My criteria are:
- Budget: Up to $1000AUD
- Use: Mostly home, occasional travel
- Type/Design: Digital Audio Player, more focused on music (but video would not be unwelcome!)
- Features: Speaker Dock, Gapless, FM radio tuner, Ability to play multiple formats (especially FLAC and WAV), Ability to play music from USB stick or flash memory, Easy navigation through an extensive album list. Discrete/streamline design
- Display: Display or no display and rough size
- UI/Controls: Touch and Remote Control. A nice UI would be very welcome!