android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Cowon iAudio > Cowon J3 > Cowon J3 Accessories

Old 12-13-2010, 08:12 PM

Default Just got the Cowon J3!!! But not very happy with the LCD+Body Protective Film

Hey everyone, haven't been on the forum in a while. School and other activities take most of my time. I've been very happy with the Sansa Clip+ and the Hippo VB that you guys recommended a while back.

Just received my Cowon J3 and the LCD+Body Protective Film a couple days ago from Amazon. Very happy with the purchase of the J3. However, I'm not very happy with the Body Protective film as it make my J3 looks so ugly. The LCD protective film is great. I regret for making that lcd+body protective film thinking that the body protective film would protect the J3 from scratches. I should have just order the LCD protective film and not waste $15. A very big mistake for doing that. Just a warning to anyone who's thinking about purchasing the body protective film from cowon.

If you guys want to protect the body of the J3, I think the best are the silicon cases from rearth ringke or the leather cases from noreve. I'm thinking about getting a case from rearth ringke and then get a leather case from noreve soon.

I just want to ask a question regarding headphone. I'm thinking about getting a new in-ear headphone just for the J3. I have the Panasonic RP-HJE900 on mind but unfortunately I was a little too late since it's no longer in production. I could get it on ebay but that would be very costly. I wish I made that purchase when Amazon was still selling them for $89 dollars. So if I like the hippo vb, what other in-ear headphones out there that has good bass like the hippo vb at around $100? Also, what are some good over-ear headphones with good bass out there? I'm thinking of using my my J3 with over-ear headphones at home and my Sansa Clip+ with hippo vb on the go since the J3 is too beautiful to carry it around. Sh!t happens and I don't want to accidentally drop it you know

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-16-2010, 02:40 AM

I've really really enjoyed my MP4nation Brainwavz M2, very warm, thick bass, great clarity, extremely well built, and cheap. I've been thinking about picking up a pair of Hippo VB because I enjoy bass a great deal, but having read everything I have, I'm glad I'd have a pair of M2's as alternatives when I want to listen to different venues. Just a suggestion.

The 125 IEM's compared thread on Head-fi helped me out a great deal, check it out if you haven't already.
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/...85-added-12-08