android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Cowon iAudio > Cowon J3 > Cowon J3 Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2010, 06:16 AM

Default Finally! Cowon J3 in my hands now i need some advice on accessories

After a journey that began last year,( i think in september, watching out, reading numerous reviews for myriads of mp3 players and then all of a sudden hearing about a mysterious device "they" called the Cowon J3 and then some more waiting, cryin'( not so much) and hoping that this device will be the "ONE", reading some more reviews and catching a hint from a certain person on this here forum that this might actually be the best player around i ultimately settled on the J3 (well, actually i already did that when it was revealed back in march, i think... just needed some more confirmation) ,period.

AND THEN, the real waiting began... who would have thought that it will take some 8!!! months for the J3 to be officially available in germany(i'm not buying from some grey import overprized junk seller, i'm a prize/value junkie).

TODAY...it was this day when the sweet tune of a creaking door bell announced the arrival of "my precious".

and now i am sitting here, waiting again...for the J3 to be fully charged so i can fiddle with it.

long story short: the sudden arrival of the J3 kind off blew me off my feet, cause i can't really use it right now, as i am lacking a case (maybe some screen protector), a wall charger and decent headphones ( i already have headphones thread open, sorry for that)

i already have some stuff in my mind like a rearth ringke (whatever the name) case but i really don't know where to buy it from. i'd like to buy local, to avoid taxes (and also because i don't have a credit/debit card, but a bank-, moneybookers and paypal account) but i'm rather sure that i won't find any german/EU stores selling these cases.

i am thinking about exportprive.com, but i would appreciate if you EU guys can direct me to a store located in germany/EU or an ebay seller (didn't find any).

then, i need a decent wall charger, not some chinese junk or whatever (exportprivé does sell one, too, for a good prize)

lastly i need phones... in the mid range... i thought about hippos, but they are currently either not on sale (hippo 10) or not on stock... am thinking about HJE900, too but they are way to expensive if try to order from a german seller.

thanks a lot if you made it to this last sentence without falling asleep... the battery is charged i'm off abusing the J3 with my sticky, sweaty hands.

(english gramar is getting on me nuts)

Black Cowon J3 32 GB (Black Ringke Case) - no lousy Sennheiser CX 300 anymore, Pana HJE 900 took the throne... for keeps

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]