android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2010, 06:51 PM

Default IEM choice, Q jays ?

Hi,

For the past month, i've been using some ep-630 (actually, two years...) and a sony s série player (NWF-S638F).
I don't have any problem with this configuration, but christmas is coming, and i feel like i could get a big improvement in sound quality !

I remember the first time i put the ep-630 on, and the big difference i felt... Well, i'm ready to live that again.

For the player, i plan to get a cowon j3, which i don't think i can go wrong with.

Then, comes the IEM's... I really like the q-jays, but is there anything on the market wich have a better value in this range of price ?
(About 170 dollars, we have some european website where you can find them at 150 with the euro/dollar convertion
I ask just to make sure, but the q jays seems perfect. I've read that they are pretty much allround, wich is what i need.( I'm definately not a bass addict, i just like them clean)
And most of all, the q jays are small. I just can't stand weird-shaped IEM's, i guess i have weird ears :/

I may have to add that they may be used with an amp in the future. I can see me with a mini³ .

So, here is the question : Can I go with q jays without any chance to regret it ?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]