android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Cowon iAudio > Cowon S9 > Cowon S9 UCI (Skins/Themes)

Old 03-06-2011, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risbo View Post
When i scroll left in the flow i go to a weird menu with corean letters (i guess) any way to remove that?
That's probably the dictionary Just install a browser UCI of your choice (browser_total.swf) and rename that to powerdicrun.swf. You can find a link to Klaus browser in the opening post. Or, alternatively, grab Flow browser version 1.03P and configure the Aero music plugin as instructed above...
Quote:
And when i tried to do and alphabetical search when i'm on a group of 2 letters ex [AB] i touche the screen 2 time fast and i can only get the A :-/, am i doing it wrong?
Any letter pair (e.g. "ER") will match both letters. If you want to find Rage against the machine you press "ER" once (for R), then "AS" once for A and so on.
Quote:
(last but no least lol, how to do "enter" after typing some letters?)
Touch anywhere outside the keyboard...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-06-2011, 10:00 AM

Thanks alot, everythings works fine, nice Flow love your work =)

(I have to say it's a little bit complicated ^^)

Old 03-06-2011, 03:35 PM

I have another issue...

Everythings work fine, exept the browser in some cases.

For example, when i run the "video/flash" icone the flow appears...

any clues :-/?

Old 03-06-2011, 04:13 PM

^ That's perfectly normal. V1.02 replaces the default text-based browser which is not used solely for album browsing but also for finding various other files in the system. Because the default browser has been overridden you will always start from the coverflow view no matter what you wanted to browse.

Using Aero music plugin and V1.03P solves this because cover browser doesn't need to replace the default one anymore.

Old 03-06-2011, 05:49 PM

thanks you =)

Old 04-03-2011, 02:56 PM

I don't have access to the favorite neither the bookmark list, The first one is really important to me, it that possible to use the the Full Browser of Klaus? Because I want my bookmark and my Favorites but yours think improve the navigation by a lot.

Old 04-28-2011, 08:19 PM

Okay so I usually listen to my music shuffling all my music and if I want to listen to anything in particular that's when I go to the browser. For some reason every time I go to this browser it resets my play mode to non-shuffle. This is easily fixable but I was wondering if there was some way to prevent this from happening? It's really been driving me crazy. (btw using this browser with Aero Music and Claw's, is one of those possibly the cause?) Thanks!

Old 04-30-2011, 02:30 PM

When you click on the album, there's an option that says 'suffle play all', this shuffles the selected album, I don't think there's a way to stil shuffle all songs on the device but I may be wrong.

Old 05-01-2011, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !"$%^&*( View Post
When you click on the album, there's an option that says 'suffle play all', this shuffles the selected album, I don't think there's a way to stil shuffle all songs on the device but I may be wrong.
Boundary mode setting (which can be found in the music UI) affects that functionality. If folder boundary mode is active, it will use the single album only. If boundary mode is set to "all" then it will play all songs on the device I guess. The former setting is the one I use and "shuffle play all" works the way I intended (i.e. plays only the selected album).

Old 06-01-2011, 01:28 PM

Okay I've been using this for quite a while but have discovered my first problem.
When makin the album cache I keep getting the error that a certain folder does not contain the album art when it does. As I said I have been using this for a while so I have checked or the usuall things such as too deep folders and the image not being saved as a .jpg.
Can you halp?
Thanks

edit: turns out that when I access the folder on the player it says the folder contains no files, looks like this problem isn't to do with flow then.

Last edited by !"$%^&*(; 06-01-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Tags
el maco, flow browser