android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Cowon iAudio > Cowon J3 > Cowon J3 Video

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2010, 02:17 PM

Help Is it possible to watch downloaded youtube videos on Cowon J3?

Dear all,

I have a question about watching videos on Cowon J3. I bought my J3 last week and I'm already impressed by the sound quality. This weekend I decided for the first time to watch some video. I copied several MPEG-2 files that I had downloaded from Youtube but I can only see the name of the file in the video folder where I put them but it doesn't play them at all.

I download these videos by using firefox Download Helper plugin and I often chose DVD(MPEG-2) option which provides a good quality. I was looking the user manual of Cowon J3 and I saw that there are only three formats that are supported: AVI, WMV and ASF. Among these, WMV is supported by Download helper. Once I tried to download them, this time by WMV format, yet I had the same problem and I was unable to play.

Could somebody kindly guide me how should I proceed? Before buying this expensive Media Player, I read in many forums that the quality of video is just great. Not being able to see even a single video file during the last week has made me really discouraged.

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,
Dariyoosh

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]