android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2010, 01:54 PM

Default Which Media Studio Should I Use?

Is there any program that is pretty much exactly what emodio would be if it actually worked. A program that can rip cd's and mp3's and convert videos. I tried to load the newest version of emodio and it won't get my track information. Everything just says track 1, track 2 etc, so then I went back to the first version of emodio and it won't recognize my player (which is in UMS mode by the way). Then I downloaded Samsung Media Studio and that wouldn't recognize my player either. Finally I tried Windows Media Player and it ripped the cd's in alphabetical order instead of numerical order and with bad audio quality (there's a weird scratching sound in the background.) Emodio never worked well, but back when it was paired with gracenote for the album information it was usable now it doesn't even give track names and even if I wanted to put them in manually it doesn't give me that option. If some one could offer me some help I'd really appreciate it. What media studio should I use? Does anything even exist that will meet my needs? Thanks in advance for your help.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]