android
Old 10-26-2010, 09:11 AM

Leather is classy, Noreve is luxury. But I believe I prefer silicone over leather for high-tech devices because with a full body+screen coverage you can't enjoy the beauty of your gear anymore...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-27-2010, 03:42 AM

Exportprive seems kinda fishy too me...If you want to get the J3 case you can go to rearthusa.com and they have it there. They are the official retailer and the price is around 14.99 i believe. It seem Exportprive will charge international shipping with the $15 for the case as well. So if you want to order in the US check out the Rearthusa official site. Hope this helps

Old 10-27-2010, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuongster View Post
Exportprive seems kinda fishy too me...If you want to get the J3 case you can go to rearthusa.com and they have it there. They are the official retailer and the price is around 14.99 i believe. It seem Exportprive will charge international shipping with the $15 for the case as well. So if you want to order in the US check out the Rearthusa official site. Hope this helps
yeah dude, if you're living in the USA you should go to the rearthusa.com site, mentioned by me in the first post after OP.

if however you're not living in the USA your best bet seems to be exportprive.com. they charge more than it should cost you to buy it retail/from the manufacturer but it already says in company's name, they export the stuff out of asia/southkorea, that's why they have to/can charge extra.

Black Cowon J3 32 GB (Black Ringke Case) - no lousy Sennheiser CX 300 anymore, Pana HJE 900 took the throne... for keeps