android
Old 10-05-2010, 06:42 AM

Default Buying an S9 from london?

A relative on mine is going up to london on the 24th of this month and after some thought i decided that the mp3 should would be bringing down is the S9.

According to Cowon`s website i can only purchase the S9 from Dixons tax free (i`m guessing i would have to email the heathrow airport outlet to check for availability) or selfridges, would there be any other shops i should mention?.... i`m going to send out some emails top check for the lowest price.

Are there any particular models i should look out for?... perhaps a model number indicating a new build or something?

On the other hand... regarding repairs... i`m guessing i have the warranty irrespective of where i buy it from... and unless advancedmp3players.co.uk offer longer warranties they (being the cowon uk repair ppl) should repair it for free (under warranty ofc) no matter from where i buy it from.

Could you give me some advice please?

Last edited by titanium; 10-05-2010 at 06:58 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-21-2010, 02:56 AM

did you get your s9? If so, how did everything work out for you? Sorry I missed your post or I would have recommended amazon.co.uk for purchase. On amazon you can purchase an extended warranty on your device for two or three years and it's worth it in case you have any problems. Still, let us know how you made out. Cheers, Mark