android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2010, 08:35 PM

Default Thinking of Selling my Zune HD

I've been pondering this question for sometime now and I'm somewhat curious as to the forums opinion. For awhile (since the Zune HD came out) I've been using my zune as my primary music player. Recently I went to the apple store while at the mall and played with the new iPod touches. I'm not new to the apple scene (I used to have a 2nd gen iPod touch), but these new iPods are very impressive. It seems it beats the Zune HD in every way I can think of. The new display on it is better than the zunes, it has more RAM, a better processor, the app store, a better browser, a camera, video chat, etc. The only thing holding back my decision was the Zune HDs radio. I listen to talk radio every night through my speakers (which don't have radio built in) and i absolutely need my talk radio. After doing some testing with my fathers iPhone I found an app that plays the station I listen to live.

It just seems like the new iPod Touch beats the Zune HD hands down and it doesn't seem like the Zune HD will be getting any absolutely killer apps (have you seen the Rage and Project Sword game demos for the iDevices?) in the near future.

What do you guys think?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
ipod touch selling zunehd