Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Default Putting Music on the Clip Plus

Yes, I can put Music on the Clip Plus. Yes, I am a newbie in regard to the Clip Plus. I know I can use Windows Explorer, but I don't like that. I know I can open two "My Computer" programs (which is Explorer in disguise) and drag the tagged music from one window (the computer one) to the other one (with the Clip Plus on it). Maybe I can use just one "My Computer." But it is still not optimal for my tastes.

What I really want is a Windows Explorer program with two panes so that I can see the music on the computer in one pane and the Clip Plus in the other. At the same time and with no overlapping windows.

There are a number of programs (free) that do this already for normal files on the computer. The one I use most often is Turbo Navigator which has double panes and you can use drop and drag quite conveniently. But unlike Explorer it does not recognize the Clip Plus unlike Explorer or "My Computer." I suppose I could resize Explorer or My Computer to get the effect of two panes. But I want to minimize the effort.

So any double paned programs that recognize the Clip Plus?

I know you can change the Clip Plus' USB mode but I don't think that worked for me.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]