android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2010, 06:42 PM

Default Choosing new advanced high capacity mp3 player

Hello,

I decided to buy something new for listening music and I need your advice.
Currently I have FSC Loox 718 PDA, where is broken jack connector.
The player with I used there (PocketMusic) is quite full featured like winamp. My collection is on 32GB CF card there.
So I looking for some device with similar features (supporting all common formats,folder playing, organizing playlists,etc.) and device with
enough capacity (40GB+ - slot needed). I primarily search among MP3 players, because often they have smaller form factor and longer battery time. Currently I dont require so much video, apps and wifi capabilities. But I like to have good UI with good responsivness. Definately I want to stay away from proprietary solutions from apple and microsoft.

From MP3 players, Cowon j3 32gb got my attention. Other options often have smaller capacities without memory slot.

Im not sure in case of j3, because price is quite high and its very close to some cheaper PDAs. So I asking, Is cowon j3 worth the price or its better in my case to stay with PDAs and buy new PDA instead ? Or is there some other options in MP3 player/other devices, which suits my requirements ?

Thank for your advices.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
high capacity, j3, pda