android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Cowon iAudio > Cowon J3

Old 08-11-2010, 05:41 AM

Default Q's:JellyCase,Bluetooth Uses,Raised bottom right hand corner

Hi!

Just a few questions [3] about the J3

1. Is the jelly case good? I'm strongly considering buying that, since it costs $14~ish from exportprive, instead of buying the silicon case + screen protector which costs like $31 in total. If it doesn't affect touch screen use and does the job from protecting from 'foreign' material in general [eg. dust and fingerprints], and also lets me distinguish where buttons are, then that'll be my choice.

2. Is the bluetooth PURELY for headphones only =( I got excited for a second a couple days ago and thought it could do file transfer. D=. I'm guessing it can't yeah? I wonder why silly Cowon doesn't include file transfer, the bluetooth function IS already there...=(.

3. I've already read about this, but the raised bottom right hand corner IS normal, yeah =(. If I send it in for a replacement, it'll be more than likely I'll still get one with that raised bottom right hand corner? ><. Not that it's posing as much, or for that matter, a problem at all, anyways.

Thanks in advance,
-Justin =)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-11-2010, 07:33 AM

Red face

Don't know about the case as I use a nylon pouch which does the job for me. About bluetooth, no you can't do file transfer but it is great to play wirelessly through speakers. I have several bluetooth speakers and also bought a receiver for my hifi to which I conect the J3 via its bluetooth. Really nice not to have trailing wires and the sound remains good.