android
Old 07-12-2010, 03:22 PM

Default formatting x and reinstalling music - best?

I have added all my music to the X gradually, that is, i have never used the full sync feature of mediaplayer (I didnt see the point in having music on my hard drive when its on my walkman). I have been thinking of doing a full reinstall of all my music however, as i have some issues, ie, some artwork not working, wasted space with Wave files, duplicate tracks etc.. I also noticed there are lots of old album covers still present on the player after i have deleted the music.

So im thinking of doing a fresh transfer of all my music and getting it just right.

Can you recommend a good app that will let me check everything is correct before I set it off and transfer my library back onto the walkman? shall I use mediaplayer 11 or is there a better option?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Just reformat the player and resync all the music. Use Media Monkey or J.River Media Jukebox for the sync, and also use these programs to check and correct any errors w/the album art you have. Also, mp3Tag is a program that works wonders as well.