android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2010, 08:00 PM

Angry Need help with Windows 7

Hi, I found this site while trying to install my Nomad Jukebox Xtra into Windows 7. I read the threads, I tried what was suggested and still no luck. I have a 30GB AND a 40GB and now they are basically useless. The Creative site has them listed as "End Service Life", no more updates. I plan on sending them an email about this!! Seriously? Just because it is a LED screen without all the video and about the size of an original Walkman? Maybe it isn't the most up to date, fancy player but I loved my first one enough to buy a second just for work. Yeah, I get to listen to my mp3 player at work. I refuse to buy an Ipod, but if I can't get these to work, they're going on eBay and I will buy another mp3 player. And it won't be from Creative. They've lost my loyalty with this. I've recommended them for years, never again.
I just got a new computer with Win 7 on it so I'm not familiar with how it all works, plus I don't understand most of the tech stuff anyway. I've already gotten rid of my XP computer so I can't just use that. I've read the threads and some of the suggestions, you might as well have been speaking a foreign language. Could you help, and explain it like you would to a child? Sorry about the rant, but I'm almost in tears. I've gotten new music that I'd love to put on my mp3 player, but I can't. UGH...sniff, sniff.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]