android
Old 06-30-2010, 06:48 PM

Default ZuneHD Summer 2010? [Discuss

Well from the sources ive been reading (haven't caught up at all) it has been almost 2 months since Spades and Hearts has been released. I mean yes they were fun until it just got boring. But anyway I have also heard the KIN was a bust.

So if anyone can discuss in this thread, what is Zune HD and us Zune HD owners in store for this summer? I dont mean just apps and games but updates, and fixing up smart dj, or some stuff like that you know.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-30-2010, 07:06 PM
Ultra Senior Member

We could see firmware 4.7 be released. But with Microsoft, we never know what we are going to get so the best we can do is make requests.

Old 06-30-2010, 07:22 PM

I have heard 4.7 mentioned by Microsoft. some guy on the ZuneInsider podcast said he had been there "for 4.5 and 4.7".

I expect Zune 5.0 to be detailed along with "the rest" of WP7 later in July.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:36 AM

How about instead of worrying what's coming we use the summer to actually dig some great tunage from our Zune's and Have a good time.

Old 07-01-2010, 12:03 PM
Ultra Senior Member

I'm waiting for the Zune Pass price to go down, song prices and account balances to suddenly change to money values, a firmware update if not a completely new Zune HD, and taxes to go down. Seems like they should. Doesn't happen often though.

Old 07-01-2010, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarpad View Post
How about instead of worrying what's coming we use the summer to actually dig some great tunage from our Zune's and Have a good time.
I was just wondering, since the fact, that is all I am doing on my Zune. There really isn't anything else to do but to listen to music on my Summer Trips.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olley View Post
I'm waiting for the Zune Pass price to go down, song prices and account balances to suddenly change to money values, a firmware update if not a completely new Zune HD, and taxes to go down. Seems like they should. Doesn't happen often though.
The Zune pass is the only thing that really I have changed my mind on recently...many others complained about losing albums before but it didnt seem to affect me much at first but the more I dig into new albums and artists(even ones the pass recommends), the more I find albums not available *at all* (not even to purchase) in marketplace...this is not really acceptable...