android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2010, 11:48 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Default AC wall to USB power adapter problems

I've decided recently that when I travel a USB wall charger would be more helpful than having to leave my laptop powered all night. So I went on amazon and found this one: <http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Universal-1000mAh-requires-charging/dp/B003PMKGEA/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1277052036&sr =8-5> and thought "great! A cheap solution to my dilemma!" However, it just came in the mail and I've found that if you try to use the Zune HD while it's plugged in, the screen seems to make random selections, as though you pressed somewhere you didn't, and when you do press something, it often doesn't press where you pressed or presses double. needless to say, I immediately unplugged it after I found this out, and thus haven't been able to test the media playback while it's plugged in. I also used it in three different outlets, all with the same result. Does anyone more tech savvy than me have a notion of what could be causing this? If so, is there something I could do to mitigate this, and could this cause permanent damage? I apologize for so many questions and such a long post, but the last question is does anyone have or have used a charger that worked? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]