android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2010, 03:21 AM

Default No EQ setting for each file?

I know this is anythingbutipod, but my previous player was an ipod so it's difficult not to compare/contrast my J3 with my ipod. :-)

So the question is this: am I able to associate a separate EQ setting for each file? As a comparison, my ipod allows me to set a separate EQ preset setting for each song. Thus far, I haven't been able to do that with the J3. Whenever I change the EQ preset for one file on the J3, it'll stay with that EQ preset for every other file I play afterward until I change the EQ preset again. I can't seem to associate an EQ preset to an individual file. If I can't somehow associate a unique EQ preset to each song, I'll be very disappointed. In my view, how can a player/brand that's touted for having the BEST SQ not have the ability to tag each song with a different EQ preset? I hope it's just me missing some hidden menu. For me, there's no way that one EQ preset can be used for all the different songs in my collection.

Last edited by NeedBalanceCtrl; 06-28-2010 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Edited overall tone of post to be less critical of Cowon.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]