Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2010, 08:45 AM
Default Clip+ = Good!

I recently purchased a 4GB Clip+ to replace a blown up fuze. (which screen of death no matter what I did and I did it all including cracking it open and shorting the pins)

I was worried about the clip being to small. I used if for the first time while riding my Uni AND I LOVE THE LITTLE THING! I had it on my collar and I soon forgot it was even there. I do fumble with the buttons and bit but I will get used to them. The menus are functional and since I was used to the Fuze pretty intuitive.

This little feller is going to get a lot of use this summer.

I do plan to replace my fuze at some point. But for working out I have trouble imagining a better device and at an awesome price point.

I like that if I drop it its not heavy enough to to pull the headphone cord out. That will save some bounces off the floor.

After being worried about the small size, after two days I'm already getting used to it.

I know this is earth shattering news for the people in this forum but wanted to let others new that all my fears about the clip were unfounded and I needed not worry.

4GB Clip+ (blue)
2GB SD Card
.ogg files ripped and encoded at -q 6
Ripping Encoding done with Asunder and Banshee

All and all pretty durn happy with my purchase. I kind payed a lot at $44 but I really wanted it for the next day so it came from Best Buy.

By the way I love this forum. I don't post much but I read a lot.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]