android
Old 06-25-2010, 07:18 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Enjoy people, and try a set of the JVC Flats w/your Zune HD's - I have a feeling your going to be quite happy w/the results that you hear.

Me, I'll be testing out this combo (Z:HD + JVC Flats) in about 2 weeks, when I give my sis-in-law her Z:HD for her 26th B'Day.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-26-2010, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The DarkSide View Post
Enjoy people, and try a set of the JVC Flats w/your Zune HD's - I have a feeling your going to be quite happy w/the results that you hear.

Me, I'll be testing out this combo (Z:HD + JVC Flats) in about 2 weeks, when I give my sis-in-law her Z:HD for her 26th B'Day.
I Bought a pair of those quite Nice, Have'nt tried them yet on the HD I Bought a Pair of Zune Premium Phones with it and those sound quite nice. I Had a pair once and the cat bit them in half, will have to try the flats thou.

Old 06-26-2010, 09:50 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The DarkSide View Post

JVC Flats are cheap but the sound is flat and cheap too. You should try other headphones to hear the différence...

Old 07-05-2010, 02:19 PM

Scarpad, where did you order your Red one from? My Red 80GB just died (HD) so I'm looking for a replacement and nothing under 60GB will really do. I could repair it, but then just looking for a HD to fail again. Not an Apple fan (Got the Wife an iPad, she has some Nano's) but waiting until August 19th is not cool, I use mine in my daily 70m commute in my M3, have a direct line into my Alpine.

Another note, does the HD use the same cables, dock as my 80GB?
Zune 120Gb Red w/Carmel Incipio Leather case (Color Matches my '95 M3 , Dead atm Zune 80Gb, WM7 Samsung Focus, Zune 8Gb (Son), Black Zune 80Gb (Son), Apple Ipod Nano 3rd Gen - iPad 32Gb (Wifes) , Many Sansa's, etc (Kids)

Last edited by JETninja; 07-05-2010 at 02:36 PM.

Old 07-05-2010, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETninja View Post
Another note, does the HD use the same cables, dock as my 80GB?
All cables and docks are compatible as far as I know, but media docks will not give the same level of functionality. If you want a media experience on your TV, you'll have to buy one of the new AV docks.

Old 07-05-2010, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenArms3 View Post
All cables and docks are compatible as far as I know, but media docks will not give the same level of functionality. If you want a media experience on your TV, you'll have to buy one of the new AV docks.
Cool, not interested in TV so much as just charger in Car etc. Have a TV dock, but only use it once in awhile for a podcast etc. (Component hookup - Zune HD one uses HDMI IIRC) Music out is important now and then. (Don't use it in the house very often)

On the Headphone subject, I have 2 pair of the Premium headphones, I like them very much.
Zune 120Gb Red w/Carmel Incipio Leather case (Color Matches my '95 M3 , Dead atm Zune 80Gb, WM7 Samsung Focus, Zune 8Gb (Son), Black Zune 80Gb (Son), Apple Ipod Nano 3rd Gen - iPad 32Gb (Wifes) , Many Sansa's, etc (Kids)

Old 07-09-2010, 08:47 AM

Its been a month now since i started this thread and yes i still dont have a Zune hd64(wait on Zunethings getting stock back in.No word as of yet)anyway its around a month or so til the general release date(not gospel but a good guideline August 19 Amazon).

Now i am just wondering are there any ads or such running in the US saying its coming out?....................Close to cracking and buying a Cowon J3 32gb..

Old 07-09-2010, 10:34 AM
Anythingbutiphone Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tora75 View Post

Now i am just wondering are there any ads or such running in the US saying its coming out?....................Close to cracking and buying a Cowon J3 32gb..
I doubt there will be any ads, since they didn't really advertise the 16/32GB versions. As for the Cowon J3, just make sure it fits your needs before you buy it. If you're buying the Zune HD in any part due to the browser and/or limited apps, then you won't be happy with the J3. If you're buying the Zune HD strictly for media, then you'd be better off with the J3 regardless.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Its been a month now since i started this thread and yes i still dont have a Zune hd64(wait on Zunethings getting stock back in.No word as of yet)anyway its around a month or so til the general release date(not gospel but a good guideline August 19 Amazon).

If you don't care about the browser, apps, or "social" nonsense, then you need not wait any longer. You will be blown away by the audio quality and enhancements of the J3--makes the HD look silly by comparison with its crap EQ presets.

Old 07-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Sub-Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by medion View Post
I doubt there will be any ads, since they didn't really advertise the 16/32GB versions. As for the Cowon J3, just make sure it fits your needs before you buy it. If you're buying the Zune HD in any part due to the browser and/or limited apps, then you won't be happy with the J3. If you're buying the Zune HD strictly for media, then you'd be better off with the J3 regardless.
Believe it or not, one of the major sports talk radio stations here in Boston runs semi-regular zune ads. Not specifically the zune 64, just generic zune ads.

Old 08-14-2010, 05:02 PM

Hi guys just an update!Been waiting ages before buying a new mp3 player pleased to announce that they are starting to show up here on Ebay Uk and i am going to order mine next week!So cant wait til i get my hands on the 64gb monster!!!!!!!!!!

Just wee question it plays .avi files right?

Old 08-14-2010, 05:12 PM

Talking

Quote:
Just wee question it plays .avi files right?
YES ! Enjoy !

Old 08-22-2010, 08:09 PM

I'm waiting for 128GB before I upgrade again... my 32GB just recently filled up, but I want enough space to throw in some HD movies instead of all audio. 64GB would be a temporary stop gap for me. Hopefully SSD/flash prices drop soon.