android
Old 06-16-2010, 07:06 PM

Default Kicker EB141 - better tips?

I bought these earphones on sale from NCIX last week and am very disappointed with the noise isolation. I suspect it's due to the rubber inserts not going further into my ears. On a different forum I read that someone had bought dual flange tips and it had improved isolation. Is there anywhere I can find these dual flange tips online? Possibly in US/Canada? I was only able to find a 10 pack in Australia.

Also, all tips are the same size on the part that connects to the earphone, right?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-16-2010, 08:54 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjai View Post
Also, all tips are the same size on the part that connects to the earphone, right?
WRONG!!

Comply makes several sizes of tips because of this. Comply T-400 tips are listed as compatible with the Kicker EB-141, but are not dual flange.

Steve

Old 06-17-2010, 11:06 AM

Thanks for the reply. Any idea where I can buy new dual flange tips for these earphones?

Edit: I have skullcandy titan earbuds too (and I wanted better ones, which is why I bought the kicker EB141's) and I started browsing ebay for dual flanged tips and found http://cgi.ebay.ca/Ultimate-Ears-Dou...item3358e640f7

So I guess it's safe to say that these will fit on my Kicker's because my skullcandy titans and kicker tips are interchangeable. The only thing that worries me is that they say there is only 1 size for double flange earbuds. Is this true? 1 size fits all?

Last edited by ninjai; 06-17-2010 at 11:26 AM.