android
Old 05-17-2010, 04:13 PM

Default Viliv

Sorry if this is old, but I haven't seen anything until today. It looks like the Viliv HD5 is out in Korea now. According to AVING the Viliv HD 5 is getting 13 hours of video playback and 47 hours of music playback. That's seems pretty good IMO. Here's the tech specs from Viliv themselves.: Viliv HD5 Tech Specs Also, according to TechFresh, it's going for 299,000 KRW (about $264) and 459,000 KRW (about $406).
Honestly, I'm just hoping this mean the Viliv P3 is coming out soon, that's the player I'm really looking forward to. Also, this is giving me high hopes for the Viliv P3 having great battery life and not being too expensive.

Last edited by Scrapz; 05-18-2010 at 08:12 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-17-2010, 05:46 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Hmmmm, looks kinda interesting - thanks!!!

Old 05-18-2010, 07:45 PM

^Definitely a player worth checking out.

Also, is there anyone that can speak Korean here? Just found this on their site about the P3. Anything interesting there that we don't already know?
Viliv P3
Using Google Currency Converter it looks like it's going for about $233 US to about $404 US.

Edit:
Only thing I can get out of it is it has TV-Out, SRS HD WOW Sound Driver(like the HD5), and it is officially being released on May 31, though I'm not 100% sure about that one, but it states that date at the end. I don't speak Korean, so I'm not really sure about anything else, though I'm hoping I'm right.

Last edited by Scrapz; 05-18-2010 at 08:09 PM.