android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2010, 08:01 PM

Default ZuneHD artist redirection? Miley To Timbaland?

I'm experiencing the weirdest freakin think ever... on my zune certain artists are redirected to other artist views then their own. For instance...

Whenever I play a Miley Cyrus song, she gets directed to Timbaland's profile. I get to see his face when her music is playing. At first I figured it was because I had a song from Shock Value II that she did, so I deleted the song and changed all the tag info to her.

Then I resynced the song and it still directed to him. So i deleted ALL of her music and retagged it all and resynced it and it STILL directs to him. I even left it plugged in until it said 'connected' after it finished syncing.

This is driving me nuts, how the heck do I fix it?

PS This happens with the soundtracks from Glee as well.... It redirects to Destiny's Child, which again I assumed was because they were listed as a couple of composers for a few songs, and again I deleted, re tagged, and resynced all of the Glee music and it still redirects to them... only sometimes it'll direct to 'Glee Cast' and sometimes to 'Destiny's Child'.

What's going on?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]