android
  #1  
Old 04-30-2010, 06:13 AM
lebellium's Avatar
lebellium lebellium is offline
Samsung Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Paris
Posts: 3,605
Default R1 Premium UCI Hacking Challenge



Okay it's quite a long time I have the files on my computer now but I cannot do anything with them, they cannot work on my R1 so I share them now
Indeed, those are paying UCIs:
http://kr.samsungmobile.com/service/...hop/uci/uci.do
There is something like a DRM system, they just work on the R1 of the guy who paid and download them.
I would like to buy them (only 2000won per UCI) but you need to register and a non-Korean cannot do that....

If a genious could hack them so as they would work on any R1 like a normal UCI, the whole community would be very happy and grateful

Download Premium UCI

__________________
I'm French^^ *GenerationMP3 Samsung Moderator*

Last edited by lebellium; 04-30-2010 at 06:34 AM.
Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

  #2  
Old 05-02-2010, 09:18 AM
man0000 man0000 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3
Default

I have the 3 new UCIs, too but I am not good at breaking them.
The DRM protection is NETSYNC DRM from :
http://www.netsync.co.kr/EN/index-2-2.html
As I have read, you buy the UCI for your own R1(hardware ID, I guess) and they send you the theme via email (DRMed for your R1 ID).
I adhere to lebellium Challenge.

Nothing is unbreakable!.
THANKS...
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 05-02-2010, 09:21 AM
dfkt's Avatar
dfkt dfkt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 15,330
Default

Those bastards want MONEY for a lousy user interface?
__________________
Please don't PM me with questions that can be answered in a forum thread. Don't be an idiot.
My Gear and Reviews | My RMAA Tests | IRC: #anythingbutipod on Freenode | Last.fm | Album Art Exchange | Rockbox | Replaygain
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 05-02-2010, 09:54 AM
lebellium's Avatar
lebellium lebellium is offline
Samsung Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Paris
Posts: 3,605
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by man0000 View Post
I have the 3 new UCIs, too but I am not good at breaking them.
The DRM protection is NETSYNC DRM from :
http://www.netsync.co.kr/EN/index-2-2.html
As I have read, you buy the UCI for your own R1(hardware ID, I guess) and they send you the theme via email (DRMed for your R1 ID).
I adhere to lebellium Challenge.

Nothing is unbreakable!.
THANKS...
Yes DRM protection and hardware ID.
But I'm sure a good hacker could hack the DRM system. But is there a good a good R1 owner and hacker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfkt View Post
Those bastards want MONEY for a lousy user interface?
Yes! That's Samsung, never forget it Their goal is to make profit. It's not a "nice" firm that cares on the customer and sells on a niche market like Cowon.
It's about €1,5 per UCI
__________________
I'm French^^ *GenerationMP3 Samsung Moderator*
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 08-09-2011, 11:03 AM
d4g0 d4g0 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebellium View Post


Okay it's quite a long time I have the files on my computer now but I cannot do anything with them, they cannot work on my R1 so I share them now
Indeed, those are paying UCIs:
http://kr.samsungmobile.com/service/...hop/uci/uci.do
There is something like a DRM system, they just work on the R1 of the guy who paid and download them.
I would like to buy them (only 2000won per UCI) but you need to register and a non-Korean cannot do that....

If a genious could hack them so as they would work on any R1 like a normal UCI, the whole community would be very happy and grateful

Download Premium UCI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0xla-XclO0
Hi I'm Italian revived this thread because I want to know if someone was able to install these uci premium on samsung yp-r1. I thank everyone in advance
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 08-09-2011, 11:28 AM
lebellium's Avatar
lebellium lebellium is offline
Samsung Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Paris
Posts: 3,605
Default

No, nobody managed to do it
__________________
I'm French^^ *GenerationMP3 Samsung Moderator*
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 08-09-2011, 11:36 AM
d4g0 d4g0 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebellium View Post
No, nobody managed to do it
sorry, but we have already downloaded the files, you can not do anything? me says not supported: (
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 08-09-2011, 11:42 AM
lebellium's Avatar
lebellium lebellium is offline
Samsung Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Paris
Posts: 3,605
Default

Read the posts above! It has already been explained why it doesn't work!
__________________
I'm French^^ *GenerationMP3 Samsung Moderator*
Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 08-09-2011, 11:52 AM
d4g0 d4g0 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5
Default

I figured, I'll have to resign
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 12-23-2011, 04:00 PM
dtre dtre is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 20
Default

i'm italian, excuse me for my english...

If someone had hacked the uci could pass them to me via e-mail:eltonco@hottmail.it.it
Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 12-23-2011, 04:03 PM
d4g0 d4g0 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtre View Post
i'm italian, excuse me for my english...

If someone had hacked the uci could pass them to me via e-mail:eltonco@hottmail.it.it
sono anche io italiano purtroppo ho cercato ma non sono riuscito a trovare nulla
Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 12-24-2011, 09:52 AM
dtre dtre is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 20
Default

posso parlare italiano, per fortuna... 13 anni e un inglese che fa pena... mi vergogno di me stesso... mi dispiace che non ci sia riuscito nessuno ad hackerarle l'interfaccia non era il massimo, ma poter copiare i codici sulle uci fatte in casa
Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 12-24-2011, 10:19 AM
d4g0 d4g0 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtre View Post
posso parlare italiano, per fortuna... 13 anni e un inglese che fa pena... mi vergogno di me stesso... mi dispiace che non ci sia riuscito nessuno ad hackerarle l'interfaccia non era il massimo, ma poter copiare i codici sulle uci fatte in casa
purtroppo bisogna acquistarle x forzqa, a meno ke si riesci a trovare qualcuno ke le sa fare
Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 12-24-2011, 10:22 AM
skip252 skip252 is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,356
Default

Please follow the forums posting rules:

Official Language – English.

Last edited by skip252; 12-24-2011 at 10:47 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 01-06-2012, 03:52 PM
dtre dtre is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 20
Default

new uci? hack? other?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Tags
premium, r1, samsung, uci, yepp, yp-r1

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:54 AM.