android
Old 04-24-2010, 03:59 PM

Default Zune HD dock help

There are so many at such different prices I don't know which is which. Can some one just tell me the cheapest one that will allow the Zune HD to connect to an HDTV at an HD resolution? Thanks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-25-2010, 05:29 AM

The Sync dock comes without the hdmi cable. But if you can get that for cheap, I think that's the cheapest. :-)

Old 04-25-2010, 10:51 AM

Yeah the sync dock is $50...so if you can pick up an hemi cable for under $40 (which you easily can) it is the cheapest one...make sure it is hemi comparable as the older docks won't allow HD resolutions

Old 04-25-2010, 11:04 AM

Amazon.com is currently selling it for $40 + free shipping and a HDMI cable should not cost you more than $5. just search for "Zune HD Dock"

Old 04-25-2010, 02:22 PM

Thanks, I saw something in the description about it but it is impossible to get a picture of the backside of any of these docks

also, are there only official docks for this kind of stuff? doesn't seem like there are any aftermarket items save the occasional speaker dock

Last edited by 2nice; 04-25-2010 at 02:30 PM.

Old 04-28-2010, 08:37 AM

ok so I have the zune sync dock 2.0 w/av cables( no remote )

question 1. is there a way to watch composite video without having the remote to press play?

question 2. When using zune as aux on stereo I am not able to get much volume. Anyone have any advice?

thanks in advance to the always helpful abi community!

----WILL MARK ALL AND ANY RESPONSES AS HELPFUL REGARDLESS OF RESULT-----

...............................LOVE MY 32G ZUNE AND MY ZUNE PASS.............................................. .............................................

Last edited by hdhopeful; 04-28-2010 at 08:44 AM. Reason: NONE

Old 04-28-2010, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdhopeful View Post
ok so I have the zune sync dock 2.0 w/av cables( no remote )

question 1. is there a way to watch composite video without having the remote to press play?

question 2. When using zune as aux on stereo I am not able to get much volume. Anyone have any advice?

thanks in advance to the always helpful abi community!

----WILL MARK ALL AND ANY RESPONSES AS HELPFUL REGARDLESS OF RESULT-----

...............................LOVE MY 32G ZUNE AND MY ZUNE PASS.............................................. .............................................
with no remote it is not possible to navigate the menu of the HD. so you wont be able to watch videos.

as for the aux...i dont know what to tell ya. i usually have my zune volume on 15-ish and have the stereo on like 20 something....but all stereos are different. you just have to play with it. i would go max 20 on the zune volume, and just up the stereo from there until you are happy

Old 05-07-2010, 08:16 PM

Default still having trouble

I went ahead and bought a zune remote on ebay and i still can not navigate on screen.
I have zunedock 2.0 does 1.0 use a different remote or am i just doing something wrong?

any input would be greatly appreciated?